We have a state-of-the-art air conditioned gym with over 20 workout stations with the latest equipment.
We have two types of monthly memberships starting from £15 (with discounts for seniors and juniors available) for gym-only usage and a gym and classes monthly package at £24 for adults.
There's no joining fee or contract. Anyone who has yet to try our gym can do so free for 5 days after being inducted.
What we offer
- Gym induction – A session where our fitness instructor will show you how to operate the fitness equipment.
- Gym programme – Personalised fitness plan designed by a level 4 personal trainer around your fitness goals.
- Fitness testing – Includes; weight, blood pressure & resting heart rate testing, body fat analysis, aerobic testing, flexibility assessments and many more.
- Nutritional advice – Help and advice to improve your eating habits.
- Exercise on referral – For those who have been referred by their GP with specific medical conditions. You will be taken through a consultation process and have a tailor made 12 week fitness plan designed by our qualified GP referral instructor.
- Junior gym sessions – Children’s sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays. 3.30pm to 5pm (ages 12-15), supervised by a qualified instructor
- Family gym sessions – Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 4pm. Open for children over 12 accompanied by a close relative over 24.
- Ladies only sessions – Strictly women, no men allowed. Monday 1am to 11am and Friday 8pm to 10pm.
- Group exercise classes – £5 for non-gym members.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – Monday from 9.30am to 10.30am.
- Boxercise – Wednesday from 6.30pm to 7.30pm.
- Aerotone – Thursday from 7.30pm to 8.30pm.
- Pilates – Friday from 9.30am to 10.30am.
Check out our 360 degree videos of our community centre including our gym.
Join your local gym
From 17 June until 31 August 2018 we are offering a five day free gym pass to anyone who has not yet tried out our gym. The pass also allows access to one group exercise session (terms and conditions apply).
If you would like to join the gym, contact the community centre and book a free gym induction with one of the fully qualified instructors.